Skip To Main Content


1) Complete the "New Student Inquiry" form here. Our office will reach out to follow up shortly.

2) If your student resides out of district, an inter-district form needs to be completed and given to your home district. Please fill out this form and send it to your district of residence.

3) Complete our school registration packet (which will be mailed to you or you can pick it up in our office) and turn into our school office.